Sunday, August 30, 2009

Interesting Conversations....

I had scheduled practice for 6:30am at the state park. I had 6 to 8 miles scheduled for the women and 6 to 10 miles schedule for the men. Typically, our Sunday runs are a lot longer, but this was the last day for their recovery week and I know a few of them are feeling pretty fatigued, so I decided to go easy on them.

However, three of the girls (Molly, Megan, and Haleigh) decided to run the inside loop at the park. They said it is a 10-mile loop and the time we ran would indicate that it is a 10-mile loop, however, I beleive it's probably a 9.1-mile loop as that's what all the maps seem to indicate. It was nice running with them. We had some interesting conversations regarded world affairs and feral children, but it didn't take long for the conversation to be steered towards relationships (mainly their relationships, as I have no life outside of running). It was a very interesting and informational conversation that last about 30-40 minutes. It was a good run.

Run Streak = 50 days

No comments:

Post a Comment