Monday, June 21, 2010

Long Run

I ran 10-miles last night with Molly and Victoria around town. I enjoy running with the girls from time to time. It spices things up a bit and they always make me smile when I hear the topics they discuss and their opinions on various subjects. I will say that what their conversations are completely different from what the guys talk about. It reminds me that men are indeed from Mars and women are from Venus.

The run went well and considering it was still about 90 degrees when we started (we started running at 9pm) we ran pretty quick. We started pushing the pace the last mile or so and it felt good to run hard for an extended period of time. I haven't done that in a while. Another positive is that Molly and Victoria appear to be in pretty good shape. Hopefully they can continue to build on their current fitness. If they do they are going to set themselves up for a good cross country season.

No comments:

Post a Comment