Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Feeling Fit :)

I've been grinding out the miles lately. In the month of June I ran 38 times for 196.7 miles (5.176 mpr). It was my best month of training since March and I'm definitely feeling the benefits from the consistency. In early June a 5 to 6 mile run was a tough run, but that run is now pretty standard and I'm getting back to the point where I'm not going to step out of the door unless I plan on running at least 4 miles. My regular long runs have been 8-10 miles and I'll probably start increasing that distance to 12-14 miles by the end of the summer. I ran 8.25-miles tonight and felt great. If I can continue with this training through July 18 I'll start working in a quality workout once a week. I'm looking forward to it, just need to keep grinding out the miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment