Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Blog

This is my first blog and I don't know how long this will last... I've been envolved with endurance athletes the past 12 years, but with few small exceptions, I've never been much of a runner... until about 7 months ago. After losing about 80 lbs through diet and unorganized exercise I started running pretty frequently (losing another 20 lbs). It didn't take long for my competitive instincts to take over and the next thing I know I'm running over 40 miles most weeks with 2 or 3 'quality' workouts each week. I've also started racing as frequently as I can, as I enjoy seeing the fruits of my labor (obessive compulsive disorder).

2 comments:

  1. I like the name of your blog. Reminds me I need to run more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to reading your posts and keeping up with your journey!

    ReplyDelete